The executive head of Reserve Bank of India is known as the Governor, the governor is assist by four deputy Governor.
Newly Appointed Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is Raghuram Rajan who replaced Duvvuri Subbarao on September 4, 2013.
- Name: Raghuram Rajan (New Appointment, Replaced D. Subbarao)
- Appointed on: On 4 September 2013
List of Deputy Governor:
- Name: Dr.K.C.Chakrabarty (Submitted his resignation, will depart on April 25, 2015)
- Name: Shri H.R.Khan
- Name: Urijit Patel (New Appointment, Replaced Subir Gokarn.)
- Name: Shri R. Gandhi (Appointed on April 3, 2014.)