The executive head of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is known as the Governor, the governor is assist by four deputy Governor.
Newly Appointed Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is Raghuram Rajan who replaced Duvvuri Subbarao on September 4, 2013.
- Name: Raghuram Rajan (New Appointment, Replaced D. Subbarao)
- Appointed on: On 4 September 2013.
List of Deputy Governor:
- Name: Shri H.R.Khan
- Name: Urijit Patel (New Appointment, Replaced Subir Gokarn.)
- Name: Shri R. Gandhi (Appointed on April 3, 2014.)
- Name: Post Vacant. [Dr.K.C.Chakrabarty depart early from his post on April 25, 2014).