SBI Clerk 2014 Pattern and Syllabus., SBI Clerk 2014 Recruitment Exam. Syllabus and Question pattern of State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Recruitment 2014 Exam.
As you all aware that the State Bank of India (SBI), country’s largest bank, has come out with vacancies in clerical cadre and there is lot of questions among the bank job aspirants regarding the exam pattern and syllabus. So, in this article we will discuss the SBI Clerk 2014 exam pattern and syllabus with reference to previous year question paper.
The Central Recruitment & Promotion Department (CRPD) of State Bank of India (SBI) will conduct the recruitment exercise for SBI Clerk 2014 exam likely in the month of July/August 2014.
The selection procedure for Assistant’s post in clerical cadre in State Bank of India (SBI) based on Online Objective-type test and Personal Interview (PI). The candidates declared qualified in the online written exam will be called for PI by the bank.
SBI Clerk 2014 Exam Pattern:
1. Online Exam:
- Total Marks – 200
- Time Duration: 2 Hrs 15 min.
The test will be online objective type, consisting of:
|Topics||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|1. General Awareness||40||40|
|2. Quantitative Aptitude||40||40|
|3. Reasoning Ability||40||40|
|4. General English||40||40|
|5. Marketing Aptitude + Computer Knowledge||40(20 questions from each section)||40|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
Note: There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each section.
2. Interview: The candidates who qualified in online test will be called for interview.
3. Final Selection: Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online test and interview taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview.
Detailed syllabus of SBI Clerk 2014 Exam:
1. General Awareness: In this section questions will be asked from:
- Banking Awareness
- Current Affairs from all areas such as: National, International, Sports, Business, Awards etc.
Note: Most of the questions will be asked from Current Affairs.
2. General English: In this section questions will be asked from:
- Reading Comprehension,
- Common Errors,
- Error Spotting,
- Cloze Test,
- Sentence Rearrangement etc.
3. Reasoning: In this section questions will be asked from:
- Alphanumeric Series
- Alphabet Series
- Coding & Decoding,
- Input & Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangement + Tabulation
- Blood Relation
4. Quantitative Aptitude: In this section questions will be asked from:
- Number System
- Number Series
- Profit Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation (DI)
Note: One DI may also come in SBI clerk 2014 exam.
5. Marketing Aptitude + Computer Knowledge:
Marketing Section: You should have the basic knowledge of Marketing.
- Fundamental & Basic concept of Marketing.
- What is marketing?
- Type of Marketing
- Marketing strategies
- Marketing mix
- 4P’s of Marketing
- 7P’s of Marketing
- Scope of Marketing etc.
- You should have the basic knowledge of Computer.
- Also focus on MS-Office Package specially on MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
SBI Clerk 2012 Question Paper: To download SBI Clerk Previous year question paper of 27/05/2012 click here.