Forbes’ 100 most powerful women in the world, : SBI, ICICI Bank CMDs in it.
Forbes magazine has published the ‘100 Most Powerful Women in the World’ which was topped by German Chancellor Angela Merkel. The chairperson of State Bank of India (SBI) Ms. Arundhati Bhattacharya and CEO & Managing Director of ICICI Bank Ms.Chanda Kochhar are among the five women from India featured in that list.
Indian Women in Forbes’ 100 most powerful women in the world:
- 13- PepsiCo’s India-born chief Indra Nooyi.
- 36 – Chairperson of SBI Ms. Arundhati Bhattacharya.
- 43 – CEO & MD of ICICI Bank Ms. Chanda Kochhar.
- 71- Cisco’s chief technology and strategy officer Padmasree Warrior.
- 92 -Biocon founder Kiran Mazumdar- Shaw.
Top 3 Women in that list:
- 1-German Chancellor Angela Merkel
- 2- Chief of US Federal Reserve Janet Yellen
- 3- philanthropist Melinda Gates.