SBI PO 2014: Get All your doubts cleared about SBI PO 2014 Recruitment Notification before Apply online.
Whether Final Year Students are eligible for appearing in SBI PO 2014 Exam?
Yes, Those who are in the Final year of their Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 10.08.2014.
Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 10.08.2014.
Is there any passing criteria for graduation exam in SBI PO 2014 Notification?
No. The notification asked for Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government as on 10.08.2014.
What is the Age Limit for SBI PO 2014 Exam?
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2014 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1984 and not later than 01.04.1993 (both days inclusive).
- SC/ST/Ex-sm/ECOs/SSCOs- 5years
- OBC- 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD) – PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years, PWD (OBC)- 13 Years, PWD (Gen)- 10 Years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 Years.
The Descriptive Test with 1 hour duration (50marks) will be of “Test of English Language (comprehension, short précis, letter writing &essay)”. The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are Placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.
Some clarification about SBI PO:
1) SBI does not pay 70,000 per month salary. It includes lease rent of approx. 30, 000 in Mumbai. Actual salary is roughly 34000, a bit more than nationalized banks which is around 30,000, & few more facilities.
2) Difference in competition– in IBPS PO roughly 60000 qualify for 20000+ seats. But in case of SBI roughly 3000-4000 will only qualify, So competition wise it will be many times tougher.
3) Difference in Pattern
Reasoning- More or less same with IBPS PO
Data Interpretation- SBI is full with DI & not much of other math stuff. 1-2 probabilities may come.
English- More or less same with IBPS PO, Expect passage on economy
General Awareness- This section will cover everything from Current affairs,Banking,Computer & basic marketing.
To know about SBI PO 2014 Guidelines for scanning photograph and signature click here.
To read the Notification and to Apply Online Please Visit the SBI 2014 Recruitment Page.