Current Affairs Practice Set 4 For IBPS PO 2012, Important Current Affairs questions for upcoming IBPS CWE PO/MT 2012 Exams and for upcoming SBI Clerical Exam 2012.
1) President of Indian olympics association (IOA) ?
Ans: Prof. Vijay Kumar Malhotra, (Acting President )
3) President of International Olympics committee (IOC) ?
Ans: Jacques Rogge
4) What is the motto for Olympics ?
Ans: Citius, Altius, Fortius (means Faster, Higher, Stronger )
5) 2012 London Olympics watchdog commissioner who was resigned in protest at Dow Chemical’s sponsorship?
Ans: Meredith Alexander
6) Who is the foreign minister of Poland who visited India on last July ?
Ans: Radosiaw sikorski
7) Who is the head of rotary international ?
Ans: Kalyan Banerjee
8) Where was the International crop science conference and exhibition (ICSC 2011) was held?
9) Who is the foreign minister of pakistan who recently visited India ?
Ans: Hina Rabbani Khar
10) Who is Union minister for tribal affairs ?
Ans:-Kishore chandra Deo.
11) What is the full form of FIMI that was recently in news ?
Ans:- Federation of Indian mineral industries .
12) Who is the Secretary general of FIMI ?
Ans: R K Sharma
13) Who is the present Railway Minister of India?
Ans. Mukul Roy
14) Who is the new chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh?
Ans. Akhilesh Yadav
15) Who was selected as Chief de Mission of 2012 olympics by IOA ?
Ans: Ajit Pal
16) Who are Indian wells tennis champions ?
Ans:Roger Federer and Victoria Azarenka
17)Venue for Earth Summit 2012 ?
Ans. Earth Summit 2012 will take place in Rio de Janeiro.(On 20th – 22nd, June 2012)
18)Name london olympics 2012 mascot ?
Ans:Wenlock and Mandeville
19) What was the mascot of the 2010 youth Olympics?
Ans.Lyo and Merly
20) What is the name of the London 2012 Opening ceremony?
Ans. The Isles of Wonder