Bank Interview Questions. Popular 10 Questions that you can expect in any Bank PO/Clerk Interview. Banks will soon declare their vacancies in Advertisement and they will start recruiting Probationary Officer through Interviewing CWE Passed candidates. Here is ten question that asked many times in Bank Interview.
Ten General Questions asked in Interview:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why should I hire you?
- Why you want to make a Career in Banking Sector?
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- You have good degrees, you simply deserve a better job. Why you want to work with us?
- What makes you angry?
- Tell me something about our company.
- What are your aim?
- What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
- Can you work under pressure?
Question No 4 and 5 are nearly same but Candidate must prepare answer for both the questions differently, specially the vocal tone and starting.
Six Banking Sector Questions asked in Interview:
- Tell me about our Central Bank?
- What is CRR and What is the Present Rate of it?
- What is SLR and What is the Present Rate of it?
- What is the difference between Repo and Reverse Repo?
- Do you think Increasing or decreasing Repo and Reverse Repo will control Inflation in our country?
- Who is the CMD of our Bank?
All the best