IBPS Clerk Interview Experience of Srabanii Saha, West Bengal Candidate. IBPS Clerk Common Interview Experience. IBPS Common Interview Experience.
Name: Srabanii Saha
Qualification : b.com (accountancy hons)
Venue: United Bank of India (south region)
Time:8.30 (but entered in interview room at 12.30)
Panel: vii, 3 sirs, 1 madam
Time Taken : 15 min
Questions asked during IBPS Clerk Common Interview:
All questions asked in BENGALI
1. What is Your name??
2. Where are you from?
3. What is your father??
4. What is your brother??
5. What is cinematography?? (as my brother is an asst cinematographer)
6. About my school,college, grad subject,,
7. Why commerce??
8. Balance sheet briefly (as I told them balance sheet is my fav chaptr)
10. Types of deposit
11. Types of a/c
12. Current a/c
13. Rate of int charged on current a/c
14. What is a bank??
15. What does bank do??
16. Do you visit bank??
17. Do you like to work in rural areas??
18. What is CASA?
19. Banking correspondence
20. Last ques: Bank ka manager kuch kam nehi karta ha, hai na?
Srabanii Saha shared her interview experience on our facebook group. If you want to share your experience, send it now on our facebook group or email it on email@example.com.
We thank Srabanii Saha for sharing her Interview Experience with our readers. We wish her all Success in life.