IBPS Clerk Common Interview Experience. IBPS Clerk Interview Experience of Deepan Bhowmik, Kolkata, West Bengal Candidate. IBPS Common Interview Experience.
Name: Deepan Bhowmik
Qualification: MCA (final year)
Venue: United Bank of India, Staff Training Centre (Kolkata)
Time: 1 pm but entered at 5:15 in the evening
Panel 12: 4 members(3 male 1 female)
Time taken : 15 minutes
I entered the room, Greeted them ,And took my sit.
Questions asked during IBPS Clerk Common Interview:
Following questions were asked in Bengali
1. What is your name?
2. Where are you from?
3. Which college?why that college?
4. Graduation from which college?
5. Father’s occupation(i replied bank)
6. Then they asked questions about my father, also asked about the chairman of my father’s bank.
7.Your father works outside Kolkata…you must miss him…then why are you opting for this job as you will also have to travel outside
Then the lady spoke in Hindi
8. What are the arithmetic operators?
9. Then she asked me to write a program to generate a natural number series
10. Finally they asked a last question…what is wiretrap?
Then i thanked them and left the hall.
Deepan Bhowmik sent his/her Interview Experience on our email id, If you want to share your Interview Experience send it now on our facebook group/page or email it on email@example.com.
We thank Deepan Bhowmik for sharing his/her Interview Experience with our readers. We wish him all Success in life.