IBPS PO Common Interview Experience, IBPS Common Interview Questions. IBPS PO Common Interview Experience.
First day first interview of IBPS PO Common Interview at Bank of India, Noida. After the document verification is done i was asked by them to wait for the Interview. I was the first person to get interviewed. There were four person in the Interview panel.
I took permission before entering the room. After entering, i said “Good Morning Sirs”, then they asked me to sit on the chair (It was a revolving chair).
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Then they asked few questions about my family.
3. What are the subjects you studied?
Then they asked few question on Subjects that I’ve studied in my Degree Course.
4. What are the latest developments in banking sector?
Answer: Banking Regulation Act Amendment, Entry of corporate houses in banking sector,Basel Norms get delayed etc.
They asked many questions from these topics.
5. What is Connected Lending?
6. What is Cheque Truncation System?
7. What is Basel Norms?
8. There were some questions on Current Affairs like Indo-Pak ties, Killing and Mutilation of Soldiers, Ceasefire violation by Pakistan etc.
9. They asked about my Hobbies.
Answer: I like playing sports.
Then they started asking more questions.
10. Which sports?
Answer: I like to play and watch Cricket and Tennis.
Then they started asking me about latest news on Cricket and Tennis; they asked few questions on Sachin Tendulkar.
11. Why banking?
12. Will you be ready to work anywhere in India even in rural areas?
Then they said Ok, you can leave.
I thanked them all and left the room.
NOTE: The content of this article is received on our email and published after some minor editing.