IBPS PO Common Interview Experience of Uroob Habeeb, B.Tech (Biotech). IBPS Common Interview Questions. IBPS PO Common Interview Experience 11.
- Name: Uroob Habeeb
- Score: 168
- Background: B.Tech (biotech)
- Place: Panel IV,Bank of Baroda,zonal office ,Lucknow (UP)
- Time: 12:30 pm on 18-01-13
- Panel member:Four (all males including one psychoanalyst)
Questions asked during IBPS PO Common interview:
1. Introduce yourself
2. Meaning of my name & a little discussion on it
3. What I prepared for the interview .
4. Discussion on that day’s current topic of newspaper.
5. Asked why banking after B.Tech
6. any other exam that I have cleared and its score.
7. What if u r posted in rural area.
8. also asked where do I live in Lucknow.
This was all about my interview experience.It was nice for me though I was a little nervous before interview but once i entered inside I was more comfortable & confident than before.I think confidence and attitude was the only thing that they were expecting from us,,and surprisingly they didn’t asked a single ques related to banking or my b.tech background.they winded up just asking personal questions.
We thank Uroob Habeeb for sharing his Interview Experience with our readers. We wish him all Success in life.
Uroob Habeeb sent his interview experience on our email id firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to share your experience, send it now.