IBPS PO Common Interview Experience. IBPS Common Interview Experience of Sharad Pillai.
Hello friends, I would like to share my experience with you all.
My Common interview time was scheduled at 11.30 at Fort, Mumbai. I reached the venue by 10.45 am, after document verification I waited till 4.30 pm for my turn.
I took permission and enter the room. Greeted the panel members. 3 men and a woman greeted me back with a smile. After taking my seat, I was asked the following question.
1) Meaning of my name.
2) My education qualification and the place from where I did it.
3) Why would u like to pursue a career in banking and not in insurance after completing PG in Banking and Insurance?
4) Out of your specialization Banking, Insurance, marketing, which part would you like to apply in banking?
5) What are the activities of a bank?
6) What is one to one marketing?
7) What d you mean by “Customer Relationship Manager” and services provided by them?
8) Who is the regulator for insurance sector?
9) What does it stands for? (IRDA)
10) Where are you working? (KPO)
11) What does KPO stands for? Its objective?
12) What is financial inclusion?
13) What are the objectives of financial inclusion?
14) How are the beneficiaries of financial inclusion?
15) What is cross selling in banks? Which products are sold through banks? (Other than bank products)
Panel members wished me all the best and I left with saying “Thanks, I had a very nice experience Sir”.
We thank Sharad Pillai for sharing his Interview Experience with our readers. We wish him all Success in life.
Sharad Pillai sent his interview experience on our email id firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to share your experience, send it now.