IBPS PO Common Interview Experience of Akhil S Anand (Kerala). IBPS Common Interview Questions. IBPS PO Common Interview Experience 5.
My IBPS PO Common Interview Experience
- Name: Akhil S Anand
- Venue: Canara Bank, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- No of Member in Panel: 4 member (3 Malayali Speaking and one Hindi speaking man)
Questions Asked during IBPS PO Common Interview:
1. When I entered the room he asked me score of today’s India vs England cricket match.
3. Discussion on efficiency of youth and aged.
4. About a planet which was discovered recently.
5. Country which invented cure for Japan Flue.
6. The country which had introduced plastic currency.
7. About the bank where I have account.
8. Types of bank account.
9. Difference between savings and current account.
10. What is CBS?
11. Explain CBS as an electronic engineer.
12. Interest rate in savings account.
13. Had some discussion in Hindi.
Overall it was a nice experience. Answered all except the new planet. I think each member of the panel was given an area to cover. For me after the initial discussion each member asked a question and passed to the next panelist. Questions were relatively simple as I expected. And my first bank interview went smoothly. Now waiting for the result with fingers crossed.
We thank Akhil S Anand for sharing his Interview Experience with our readers. We wish him all Success in life.
Note: This interview was shared on a Facebook group – IBPS PO Aspirants – by Akhil S Anand.