IBPS PO Common Interview Experience 7. IBPS Common Interview Questions. IBPS Common Interview.
Questions Asked during the IBPS PO Common Interview:
1. What are the things kept in the assets side of balance sheet of a bank?
3. What is a MoU?
4. What is Articles of Association (AOA)?
5. What is the Sarfaesi Act?
6. What is contingent liability?
7. What do you mean by right shares?
8. What is authorized capital?
9. What is issue capital?
10. Can you tell me the timing of NEFT and RTGS transactions?
11. What are difference between shares and debentures?
12. They gave me a situation and ask me how will you tackle it?
Note: We received it on our inbox, details not disclosed by candidate.
We thank him/her for sharing his/her Interview Experience with our readers. We wish him/her all Success in life.