Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment 2013: Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment. Andhra Bank Recruitment 2012-2013.
Andhra Bank online invites applications from Indian citizens for clerical recruitment. Candidates those who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for clerical cadre conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) in November/ December 2011 and holds a valid CWE score card may apply for the post.
online through Andhra bank online website andhrabank.in from 27th October 2012 to 10th November 2012.
- Post Names – Clerk
- No of Vacancies – 850
- Educational Qualification – Graduation OR a pass in 10+2 examination in First Class or with aggregate of 60%.
- IBPS Issued CWE Clerk 2011 Score Card is required
- Age limit – 18 years and not exceed from 28 years as on 30.09.2012.
- Pay scale – Selected candidates will be recruits on Rs. 7200 – 17,200 + other allowances like HRA, TA, DA etc.
- Application fee details – Rs. 150/ for General and for Reserved category candidates need to pay only Rs. 50 application fee.
Important Dates –
- Online Registration will star from – 27-10-2012
- Online registration will close on – 10-11-2012
- Fees received will start on – 27-10-2012
- Last date of Fees deposit – 10-11-2012
- To view the Advertisement – Click here
- To print the fee payment challan – Click here
- Online Application for Andhra Bank Clerical Cadre Recruitment Project: 2012-13 – Click here
For more detail and to apply online visit the Andhra Bank Website – Andhra Bank Recruitment Page.