Andhra Bank, A Leading Public Sector Bank invites online applications for the Clerical Cadre posts, from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and have a valid Score card issued by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS )
- Clerk : 600 posts in various states (UR-280, OBC-108, SC-129, ST-81) (Ex.SM-87, PH-18),
- Pay scale : Rs. 7200 – 19300,
- Age : 21-28 years,
- IBPS Score : 120 for General and 105 for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen,
- Qualification : Graduation in any discipline
- Application Fee : The fees Rs.150/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex.SM) to be deposited at CBS at any of the Branches of Andhra Bank, by means of a Payment challan OR (ii) Through NEFT at any Bank branch.
- How to Apply : Apply Online at Andhra Bank website from 21/04/2012 to 05/05/2012 only.
State Wise Clerk Vacancy of Andhra Bank:
For more information and to apply online please visit Andhra Bank Recruitment Page.