Bank of India has announced the vacancies for IBPS Cwe passed candidates. Bank of India (BoI), India’s International Bank, inviting applications for recruitment of 1800 General Banking Officers for the candidates who have valid Common Written Examination (CWE) scores card issued by IBPS.
- Post : General Banking Officers
- Vacancies : 1800 posts (UR-870, SC-286, ST-184, OBC-460) (PH-54)
- Pay Scale : JMG-I Rs.14500-25700
- Age : 21-30 years
- Qualification : Graduate with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Application Fee : The application fees Rs.200/- for General Candidates and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM candidates. The fees to be paid in any Bank of India branch with the help of payment challan only. Please take Transaction no. after payment.
How to Apply for BoI: Apply Online at Bank of India official website from 19 January 2012 (19/01/12) to 31 January 2012 (31/01/2012). Eligible candidates are advised to apply ‘ONLINE’ at the Bank of India Website only. Please keep the printout of the submitted application form to be shown at the time of interview.
For more information and to apply Online please visit http://www.bankofindia.co.in/career.aspx