Central Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012. Central Bank of India (CBI) Clerk Recruitment 2012 for IBPS Clerk-1 (2011) score card holder.
The Much awaited Central Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012 Notification is about to come.
Central Bank of India, one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India, is inviting online application for the post of Clerk from Indian Citizen who have taken the Common Written Exam (CWE) for Clerical Cadre in 2011 conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai and holds a valid CWE Score Card issued by IBPS.
- Starting date of Online Application – December 22, 2012
- Last date of Online Application – 07-01-2013
- Starting date of fess deposit : – December 22, 2012
- Last date of fess deposit – 07-01-2013
No of Vacancy: 3196
Cutoff Marks for apply:
Emoluments for the post of SWO-A/ Clerical cadre:
Pay Scale: Rs.7200-19300 Approx. total emoluments at the start of the scale will be Rs.15000/-(approx.) inclusive of DA, CCA, & HRA at Metropolitan Centre.
In addition Medical Aid, Hospitalization scheme, Leave fare concession, Retirement benefits are admissible as per Bank’s rule.
Age (As on 01/08/2011): Minimum: 18 Years, Maximum: 28 Years
Educational Qualification: (As on 01/08/2011)
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
A pass with 50% marks in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) /11th Std. of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent examination/Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T. administration.
A pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10th std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent.
For SC/ST/EX-Servicemen/PC, the educational qualification is relaxed as below:
A pass in HSC examination (10+2) of 10+2+3 pattern/11th Std. Examination of 11+1+3 pattern/Pre-University or equivalent examination.
A pass with 50% marks in the aggregate in matriculation/SSC (old pattern) SSLC/10th Std. in (10+2+3) pattern or equivalent examination.
- For Ex-servicemen (who do not possess the above) Pass in service (Departmental) Examination which is recognized to Civil Examination not below the rank of Higher Secondary School Examination.
- All Educational Qualifications should be from a recognized universities / Central /State /UT administration. Candidates must specifically indicate the class / division and percentage of marks obtained / calculated to the nearest two decimals in the relevant column of the application. Where no percentage of marks is awarded by the university, but only CGPA/OGPA/ DGPA is awarded the same should be converted in to percentage in terms of conversion norms of university in this regard besides indicating the CGPA/OGPA/DGPA in the application. Candidates will have to produce documents evidencing conversion formula of university if called for interview.
- Knowledge to read, write and speak the official language of the state for which the candidate as applied is essential.
- Apart from relevant qualification for the above post, computer literacy shall be an essential qualification
- Candidates should have obtained the specified IBPS Score in each test and / in aggregate in the Common Written Examination conducted for Clerical Cadre in 2011-12. Candidates should be able to produce the Score card in support of the scores mentioned in the on line application form, if called for further Interview.
Recruitment of Single Window ‘A’/SWO-A (in Clerical Cadre) (2012-13).