IBPS 2012 Common Written Examination (CWE) for Specialist Officers. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 19 Public Sector Banks to conduct the recruitment of Specialist Officers. IBPS will conduct a common Written examination on March 11, 2012 (11/03/2012) as a pre-requisites for the selection of personnel for Specialist Officer Cadre.
The successful candidates in the Common Written Exam (CWE) will be given a IBPS CWE Scorecard and candidates may apply to any of the participating bank when they come up with their job vacancy and then these successful candidates have quote their personal details and their CWE scores. Each of the bank will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria etc. separately.
Specialist Officers posts :
- Information Technology Officer (Scale-I)
- Agriculture Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Rajbhasha (Hindi) Officer (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- Technical Officer (Scale-I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- Information Technology Officer (Scale-II)
- Law Officer (Scale-II)
Important Dates :
- Payment of Application Fees : 29/12/2011 to 20/01/2012
- Start date of Online submission of Application : 30/12/2011
- Last date for online submission of Application : 29/01/2012
- Tentative Date of IBPS CWE Exam for Specialist Officers : 11/03/2012
IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Result: Check our IBPS 2012 CWE Specialist Officer Results discussion page.
The advertisement will be published on 07/01/2012 on Employment News.
For more information and to submit your online application for IBPS CWE 2012 Specialist Officer please visit http://ibps.in/.