IBPS Clerk II Allotment Started. IBPS Clerk 2012-13 Cutoff Marks Declared, Allotment Started. Notice Regarding Allotment process against available vacancies of Clerical Staff in Participating Organizations for 2013-14.
Allotment process against updated available vacancies of Clerical Staff in Participating Organisations for 2013-14 has been completed. Candidates are being intimated individually about their status at the email address and mobile number registered for CWE Clerks-II. Allotment has been done based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time.
A candidate belonging to reserved category,selected on the basis of norms as applicable to General category,has been treated at par with a General category candidate for drawing up the merit list. Such a candidate has not been adjusted against a reserved post. However his/her allotment to an Organisation has been done by treating him/her as if he/she has qualified as a reserved category candidate.
In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit
order is decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age is placed before the candidate junior in age).
(1) No change in the data registered by the candidate in the online application form is possible.
(2) The decision of IBPS in allotment of Organisations is final and binding upon the selected candidates. However IBPS reserves the right to cancel, reallot Organisation-wise allocation depending upon exigencies or otherwise.
(3) The allotment is subject to the candidate fulfilling the criteria for Participating Organisations and identity verification to the satisfaction of the allotted organisation. This does not constitute an offer of employment.
In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria his/her candidature/ chance in the process shall stand forfeited.
(4) Offer of appointment including terms and conditions, formalities for verification, joining etc. will be issued from the allotted Participating Organisation in due course. Candidates may approach the respective organization only after hearing from the said organisation.
Offer of appointment is solely the decision of the Participating Organisations and shall be final and binding. IBPS has no role here.
(5) If the candidate does not avail the offer/ appointment from the allotted Participating Organization his/her candidature/ chance in the process sha
ll stand forfeited.
(6) Statewise and categorywise maximum and minimum scores (combined scores in CWE and interview out of 100) for provisional allotment is indicated in Annexure A.
For More information and Cutoff Please refer the Notice issued by IBPS by clicking here.
Many candidates have already received mail from IBPS regarding their allotment, if you are one of them share the good news with our reader.
All the best