IBPS PO 3. IBPS PO 2013 Recruitment Notification, IBPS CWE PO 2013 (IBPS PO-III) Notification.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Seoection (IBPS), Mumbai has issued the notification of Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of Probationary Officer / Management Trainee (PO/MT-III) in Public Sector Banks.
The next Common Written Examination (CWE PO/MT-III) as a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee postsin the Participating Organisations listed below will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in October 2013. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Written Examination (CWE PO/MT-III). Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by IBPS. Depending on the available vacancies in Participating organisations, candidates shortlisted will be allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc.
- Allahabad Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Dena Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- IDBI Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Canara Bank
- and Any other bank or financial institution
IMPORTANT DATES ( Tentative Schedule of events):
- Online Registration – 22.07.2013- 17.08.2013
- Payment of Application Fees- Online 22.07.2013- 17.08.2013
- Payment of Application Fees- Offline 24.07.2013- 22.08.2013
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community candidates After 25.09.2013
- Pre-Examination Training 07.10.2013-12.10.2013
- Download of Call letter for Examination After 07.10.2013
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises 19.10.2013/ 20.10.2013/ 26.10.2013/27.10.2013
- Declaration of result status of examination (CWE) Third/ fourth week of November 2013
- Download of call letters for Interview First week of January 2014
- Conduct of Interview Third week of January 2014
- Allotment March 2014
Age (As on 01.07.2013):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
Minimum – 20 years Maximum – 30 years
Degree with 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The percentage of marks stipulated for the Educational Qualification is for General (Unreserved) Category Candidates. Candidates belonging to the Reserved Category (SC / ST/ PWD), filling in vacancies reserved for the relevant category, will be entitled to a relaxation of 5% marks in relation to that stipulated for General Category candidates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST/ PWD categories filling in “unreserved” vacancies will not be entitled to the above referred relaxation.
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.