IBPS RRB 2013 CWE (IBPS RRB PO-II, Office Assistant -II). IBPS RRB PO 2013, IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2013 CWE Notification Announced.
The Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the notification of Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of Group ‘A’ officers (Scale-1,2 and Scale-3) and Group ‘B’-Officer Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
This system of Common Examination for recruitment of Officers and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) has been pproved by the Government of India, notified by NABARD and has the mandate of each of the RRBs.
As per the procedure for recruitment, individuals who aspire to join any of the above Regional Rural Banks either as an Officer (Scale-I, II & III) or as an Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will necessarily be required to qualify through the CWE. Prospective candidates who wish to appear or the CWE will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement as regards eligibility criteria, online registration process, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters and CWE scores.
Scores of RRBs-CWE-II may also be used by co-op banks and other organizations for their recruitment.
Candidates who had appeared for the CWE will be able to check their status on IBPS website www.ibps.in
after the examination. Scores of candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks and above in each test and on total weighted standard scores, if any, will be displayed on IBPS website. Successful candidates in the CWE who meet with the stipulated eligibility criteria will then be required to apply to any RRB as and when that individual RRB issues advertisement for interviews.
Age (As on 01-07-2013):
- For Officer Scale- III – Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1973 and later than 30.06.1992 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- II- Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1981 and later than 30.06.1992 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I- Above 18 years – Below 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1985 and later than 30.06.1995 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose)- Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.07.1985 and later than 01.07.1995 (both dates inclusive)
i.Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry,Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture,
IT Officer: Degree from a recognised University in Electronics /Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Work Experience: Two years as an advocate or should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions for a
APPLICATION FEE/ INTIMATION CHARGES-
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others
HOW TO APPLY:
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees separately for each post.
Candidates can apply online only from 04-07-2013 to 25-07-2013 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- To Read the Complete Advertisement Click Here.
- To Apply for Common Written Examination for RRBs (RRBs CWE-II) for Recruitment of Group-“A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) – Click here
- To Apply for Common Written Examination for RRBs (RRBs CWE-II) for Recruitment of for Office Assistants (Multipurpose) – Click here