IBPS RRB-III Notification: IBPS CWE RRB-III Recruitment Officers, Office Assistant 2014-15.
The next online CWE for RRBs (RRBs-CWE-III) for recruitment of Group “A” Officers (Scale – I,II & III) and Group “B” Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in September 2014.
This system of Common Examination for recruitment of Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) has been approved by Government of India, notified by NABARD and has the mandate of each of the RRBs.
Candidates who appear for the CWE will be able to check their status on IBPS website www.ibps.in after the examination. Scores of candidates, who secure minimum qualifying marks and above in each test and also on total weighted scores, if any, will be displayed on IBPS website.
Successful candidates in the CWE who meet with the stipulated eligibility criteria will then be required to apply to any of the participating RRB as and when that individual RRB issues advertisement for interviews.
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
- Commencement of On-Line registration of Application: 18/06/2014
- Closure for On-Line registration of Application: 09/07/2014
- Closure for Editing your application: 11/07/2014
- Last Date for printing your Application: 24/07/2014
- Online Fee Payment: 18/06/2014 to 09/07/2014 (both dates inclusive)
- Offline Fee payment (through CBS challan): 20/06/2014 to 14/07/2014 (both dates inclusive)
Prospective Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the specified eligibility criteria before applying for the CWE:
Candidates may please note that the eligibility criteria specified is the basic criteria for appointment to the aforesaid posts in the participating Regional Rural Banks. However merely applying for and qualifying in CWE does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be eligible for employment in all or any of the participating Regional Rural Bank. Each of these banks may stipulate its own eligibility/ qualifying criteria, followed by Interviews etc.
GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF THE LOCAL LANGUAGE IS A NECESSARY REQUIREMENT IN CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR THE POSTS OF OFFICER SCALE-I AND OFFICE ASSISTANTS IN THE PARTICIPATING RRBs. CONSEQUENTLY THE CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT INFORMATION REGARDING LOCAL LANGUAGE(S) STUDIED IN MATRICULATION/ 10+2/ GRADUATION IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED ON THE BASIS OF THE CWE SCORES WILL THEREFORE BE ABLE TO APPLY TO ONLY THOSE RRBs SITUATED IN THE STATES WHOSE LOCAL LANGUAGE THEY HAVE STUDIED IN MATRICULATION/ 10+2/ GRADUATION.
Age (As on 01.06.2014):
- For Officer Scale- III – Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1974 and later than 31.05.1993 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- II- Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1982 and later than 31.05.1993 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I – Above 18 years – Below 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1986 and later than 31.05.1996 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose)- Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1986 and later than 01.06.1996 (both dates inclusive)
To view Advertisement for Common Written Examination – Regional Rural Banks Phase III (RRBs-CWE-III) click here.
To Apply Online for CWE- RRBs-OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III) September/ October 2014 Click here.
To Apply Online CWE- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANTS (Multipurpose) September/October 2014 Click here.