IBPS Specialist Officers 2014 (IBPS CWE SPL-III). IBPS SO 2014 Recruitment Notification, IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai has issued the notification for the Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment in Specialist Officers cadre in participating banks.
The next online CWE for selection of personnel in the following Specialist Officers’ cadre posts in the Participating Organisations listed below is tentatively scheduled in February 2014 and will be co-ordinated by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- I.T. Officer (Scale-II)
- Law Officer (Scale II)
- Chartered Accountant (Scale II)
- Manager Credit (Scale II)/ Finance Executiv ve (Scale II)
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) herein below as an Officer in one of the Specialist Officers’ posts mentioned above, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process- (CWE SPL-III). andidates who appear and are shortlisted in CWE, will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by IBPS. Depending on the available vacancies for 2014-15 in Participating organisations, candidates shortlis ted will be provisionally allotted to one of the participating organizations,keeping in view the sprit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc.
PARTICIPATING O ORGANIZATIONS:
- Allahabad Bank
- Dena Bank
- Syndicate Ban nk
- Andhra Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- IDBI Bank
- Union Bank o of India
- Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- United Bank o of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Canara Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Any other Bannk/ Financial Institution
The tentative schedule of events is as follows: (Events Tentative Dates)
- Online Registration 25.11.2013 to 14.12.2013
- Payment of Application Fees-Online 25.11.2013 to 16.12.2013
- Download of Call letter for CWE After 28.01.2014
- Online CWE (Tentative dates)-some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises 08.02.2014/ 09.02.2014
- Sharing of result status of CWE February 2014
- Download of call letters for Interview March 2014
- Conduct of Interview March/ April 2014
- Allotment April 2014
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (as on 01.11.2013):
I. Nationality / Citizenship: A candidate must be either
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
II. Age, Educational Qualifications & Post Qualification Work Experience (As on 01.11.2013):
- Scale I: a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1983 and not later than 01.11.1993 (both dates inclusive)
- Scale II: a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1978 and not later than 01.11.1993 (both dates inclusive)
For detailed educational qualification please refer the official advertisement.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online only from 25.11.2013 to 14.12.2013 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
(ii) keep the necessary details/documents for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges ready.
(iii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CWE. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 25.11.2013 to 16.12.2013 (only through Online payment mode) both dates inclusive]
- -Rs. 100/-for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- -Rs. 600 /-for all others
Bank Transaction charges, if any, for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE SPL-III” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-Specialist Officers (CWE SPL-III)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
(3) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places very carefully including registration of preferences for Participating Organisations and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(4) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(5) The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
(6) After the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
(7) If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
(8) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
(9) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(10) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.
Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her is found to be false at a later stage.
- To Read the Complete Official Advertisement Click here
- To Know more about IBPS Specialist Officers 2014 (CWE SPL-III) visit the website of IBPS.