IBPS Clerks 2013 Recruitment Notification: IBPS CWE Clerks-III Notification. IBPS Clerk Notification, IBPS Clerk Notification 2013, IBPS CWE Clerk-III Recruitment Notification.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the notification for the next Common Written Examinations (CWE) for the recruitment of Clerical Staff in Nationalized Banks. CWE Clerks-III – The next Common Written Examination (CWE) as a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre posts in the Participating Organisations listed below will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in November/ December 2013.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process- (CWE Clerks-III). Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by IBPS. Depending on the State/UTwise available vacancies in Participating organisations, candidates shortlisted will be allotted to one of the Participating Organisations, keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc.
This system of Common Recruitment Process –common written examination, interview and allotment- for recruitment of Clerical cadre posts in articipating Organisations has the approval of the appropriate authorities. IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the organisations mentioned at (A) below to conduct the recruitment process as mentioned above, once a year. Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges,pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
- Online Registration: 19.08.2013- 07.09.2013
- Payment of Application Fees- Online: 19.08.2013- 07.09.2013
- Payment of Application Fees- Offline: 21.08.2013- 12.09.2013
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community/ EXSM/ PWD candidates: After 29.10.2013
- Pre-Examination Training: 09.11.2013-16.11.2013 (excluding holidays)
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 18.11.2013
- Online Examination (Tentative dates): Some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises 30.11.2013/ 01.12.2013/ 07.12.2013/08.12.2013/ 14.12.2013/15.12.2013
- Sharing of result status of examination (CWE): Second week of January 2014
- Download of call letters for Interview: Last week of January 2014
- Conduct of Interview: Second week of February 2014
- Allotment: April 2014
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Any other Bank/ Financial Institution
ELIGIBILITY (As on 01.08.2013):
Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualificationrecognized as such by the Central Government.
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- for all others