Indian Overseas Bank PO Recruitment 2012. IOB has declared vacancy for the post of Probationary Officer. Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) invites applications for the post of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale – I from the Indian citizen who has successfully passed the Common Written Exam (CWE) conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on September, 2011 and have a valid CWE Score card issued by IBPS.
- Name of the post: Probationary Officer
- Total Number of Vacancies: –
- Age Limit: 21 years of age (min) and 30 years of age (max) as on 1 January 2012.
- Vacancy: 1500
- OPENING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION 30.03.2012
- CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION 19.04.2012
- PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE /POSTAGE CHARGE 30.03.2012 TO 19.04.2012
- TENTATIVE DATE OF INTERVIEW MAY/ JUNE 2012
i) Graduation from a recognised university/Institution with minimum 60% Marks. (For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC category minimum 55% Marks). Graduation results should have been declared by the university/Institution on or before 01.07.2011.
ii) Computer literacy shall be an essential qualification, which the candidate must either possess before or acquire within six months of joining the Bank.
iii) Diploma in Banking & Finance (DBF) from Indian Institute Of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is a desirable qualification besides the above entry level qualification.
More information will be available soon on the website of Indian Overseas Bank.