Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012. Karnataka Bank 1000 Clerical Vacancy for IBPS. Karnataka Bank Ltd., a leading technologically advanced private sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Clerks to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India. The Bank invites applications for Clerical post from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011.
- No of Vacancy: Around 1000 (aggregate of candidates to be placed in select list & waitlist )
- Eligibility: Candidates should have obtained not less than the minimum IBPS score cut off in the Common Written Examination conducted for Clerical cadre in 2011.
- Qualification: Graduates with a minimum of 50% marks /equivalent grade from any recognized university. Candidates should be computer literate and able to speak Hindi & English.
- Age Limit: 28 years as on 01.08.2012 i.e. candidates born on or after 31-07-1984 only are eligible to apply. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- Application Fee : Rs. 100/- [20/- in the case of SC/ST candidates]
- Selection Only those candidates who are qualified in the Common Written Examination for recruitment of Clerical personnel conducted by IBPS in 2011 and possess a valid score card issued by IBPS and depending upon ranking in the order of merit based on the Total Weighted Standard Score shall be called for a personal interview in the ratio of 1:4. The Bank reserves the right to vary the above ratio in any manner as it deems fit.
- Opening date of Online Registration Gateway – 21-08-2012
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway – 02-09-2012
For more information and to apply online Click here.