Krishna Grameena Bank (KGB) Recruitment 2012. KGB Officers, Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Recruitment Vacancy 2012-13 of Krishna Grameena Bank. IBPS RRB Recruitment.
Krishna Grameena Bank (KGB), a Regional Rural Bank headquartered in Gulbarga, Karnataka and sponsored by State Bank of India, invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
- Opening Date for Payment of Application Fees – 02-01-2013
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees – 16-01-2013
- Opening date for Online Registration – 02-01-2013
- Last Date for Online Registration – 16-01-2013
Two years for Officers Scale I, II & III and one year for Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
Age (As on 01-06-2012)
- For Officer Scale- III Below 40 years
- For Officer Scale- II Above 21 years – Below 32 years
- For Officer Scale- I Above 18 years – Below 28 years
- For Office Assistant Between 18 years and 28 years
APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES ):
Officer (Scale I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs.100/- for all others
How to Apply?
Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website
www.krishnagrameenabank.com No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
For more information and to read the full advertisement – Click Here.
To Apply Online – Click Here.
Website of Krishna Grameena Bank.