Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Recruitment 2012-13. KVG Bank Officers, Office Assistant Recruitment 2012 – IBPS RRB Recruitment.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank, Dharwad invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
- Payment of Application Fees – 11-12-2012 to 26-12-2012
- Opening date for Online Registration – 11-12-2012
- Last Date for Online Registration – 26-12-2012
- State – KARNATAK
- Officer Scale-I Vacancy – 35
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancy – 25
- Bond – Yes
- Minimum and Maximum Age – 18 Years to 28 Years (for both post)
SCALE OF PAY:
- For Officer Scale-I: Rs 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- For Office Assistants (M): Rs 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300- 700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
EMOLUMENTS: 1) Officer Scale-I : Rs 26,535.00 approx.per month
2) Office Asst.(M): Rs 14,680.00 approx.per month
APPLICATION FEE for Officer (Scale I) and Office Assistant (M):
- – Rs 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- – Rs 100/- for all others
Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANK, by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website (www.kvgbank.com) or by NEFT from any other Bank to the account of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank.