Punjab and Sind Bank, a government of India undertaking bank – a nationalized bank, is inviting applications for the post of clerical/ Single Window Operator (SWO) in their branches in India. Punjab & Sind Bank invites applications for Single Window Operators –“A” in Clerical cadre, from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS.
The bank was established in the year 1908, when a humble idea to uplift the poorest of poor of the land culminated in the birth of Punjab & Sind Bank with the far-sighted vision of luminaries like Bhai Vir Singh, Sir Sunder Singh Majitha and Sardar Tarlochan Singh. They enjoyed the highest respect with the people of Punjab.
The bank was founded on the principle of social commitment to help the weaker section of the society in their economic endeavours to raise their standard of life.
- Category: SC/ST/PWD EX-SM/DISXS/DXS Rs. 50/-
- All Others (Including OBC) Rs.200/-
- Payment of Application Fees: 02.05.2012
- Opening date for Online Registration: 02.05.2012
- Last Date for Online Registration(Including candidates from far-flung areas ): 18.05.2012
For Challan Download CLICK HERE.