RBI Assistant Recruitment 2013. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons. RBI Assistant/ Office Attendant Recruitment 2013.
RBI Recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible Sportspersons for the posts of “ASSISTANT”/ “OFFICE ATTENDANT” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through selection trial and Interview. The office-wise break-up of the posts is available on the Bank’s website. Candidates between 18 and 26 years of age and possessing necessary educational and sports qualifications are eligible to apply. At present, the monthly gross emoluments for the post of Assistant is ` 19,340/- and for Office Attendant `14,378/- excluding other perquisites.
Last Date: April 15, 2013
Application Fees: Rs. 100 /- [No Fees for SC/ST Candidates]
Total Vacancy: 50
Centre-wise Sports-Wise Vacancies:
How to Apply?
1. Applications (preferably typewritten on plain A4 size paper) should contain brief bio-data of candidate with regard to the following:
(i) Name in full (in block letters)
(ii) Full residential address
(iii) Date of Birth
(iv) Place of birth
(v) Educational Qualifications
(vi) Name of scholl/college last attended
(vii) Technical qualifications, if any
(viii) Employment Exchange Registration Number (If any)
(ix) Whether belongs to SC/ST/ OBC category (attach photocopy of certificates)
(x) Proficiency in Sports (a) Name of Sports (b) Specialization (c) Participation in Sports events (including particulars of sports events and nature of representation therein)
(xi) particulars of past and present employment
(xii) Signature of applicant and date.
2. Latest passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of application
3. Applications should accompany photocopy of relevant certificates with regards to qualification acquired. Copies of certificate4s relating to efficiency/merit in games/ sports from authorities like District/ State Sports association may be enclosed. Mere recommendations from sports club will not be considered. No originals should be sent.
4. Applications complete in all respects should be forwarded by ordinary post to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Recruitment Section, at Respective centre where the application is submitted. Applications should be accompanied by the requisite fees in the form of account payee demand draft drawn in favor of Reserve Bank of India and payable at respective centre where the application is submitted. The Cover containing application should be superscribed “For Recruitment of Sportspersons”.
5. Applications may also be deposited in a special box kept at the Banks building at the above address from 10 am to 5 pm on weekdays except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
6. Incomplete applications/ applications received after the last date mentioned herein are liable to be rejected.