SBI Associate Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012. SBI Associate Bank Clerk Recruitment. State Bank of India is inviting online Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment in Clerical Cadre in Associate Banks of State Bank of India.
Candidates can apply for vacancies in one Bank/State only and will have to appear for written test from a centre of that particular state. For example, candidate applying to SBH in Andhra Pradesh state can appear from Andhra Pradesh only.
- On-line Registration of Applications From : 30.07.2012
- Last Date for Registration of Online Applications : 13.08.2012
- Payment of Fees – Offline : 01.08.2012 to 17.08.2012
- Payment of Fees – Online : 30.07.2012 to 13.08.2012
- Dates of Written Examination : 07.10.2012 and 14.10.2012
Bankwise & Categorywise vacancies (provisional):
Salary: Scale of Pay: Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-
Educational Qualification (as on 01.08.2012)
Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS). OR
A degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university.
Written Examination on 07.10.2012 and 14.10.2012
For More information Visit Recruitment Page of SBI.