SBI Recruitment 2014. SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014. State Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment. State Bank of India (SBI) SO Recruitment 2014.
State Bank of India (SBI) invites on-line applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers posts in State Bank Group. Candidates are requested to apply on-line between 17.02.2014 and 06.03.2014 through Bank’s website or as per the procedure given in below. For applying online, the candidates should have a valid e-mail ID for communication during the recruitment process.
Please Note that:
1. A candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
2. The Process of Registration of Application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through off-line/on-line mode on or before the prescribed last date for fee submission.
3. The candidates are requested to ensure before applying that they fulfill strictly the eligibility criteria (viz. age, qualification and post-qualification experience) for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to written test will be purely provisional without verification of documents showing age/qualification/category (SC/SC/OBC/PWD) etc. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents of the candidate when they report for the personal interview.
4. Candidates, applying for a particular post where two or more banks have shown vacancies, should submit only one application for any bank mentioned in column D against the post. Preference of Banks will be taken at the time of interview. Allotment of Bank will be done on the basis of ranking of the candidate in the merit list.
- On-line registration of application : 17.02.2014 TO 06.03.2014
- Payment of fee :
- On-line 17.02.2014 to 06.03.2014
- Off line 19.02.2014 to 08.03.2014
- Date of Online Test : 19.04.2014
Vacancies in the Following Posts:
Manager (Statistician), Deputy Manager (Statistician), Assistant Manager (Statistician), Chief Manager (Analysts), Assistant Manager (Library), Manager (Chatered Accountant), Dy. Manager (Chatered Accountant), Assistant Manager (Chatered Accountant), Assistant Manager (Economist), Assistant General Manager (Risk Management), Chief Manager (Market Risk), Manager (Market Risk), Manager (Risk Management), Deputy Manager (Risk Management), Assistant Manager (Systems), Deputy Manager (Civil Enginnering), Assistant Manager (Civil Enginnering), Deputy Manager (Electrical Engineering), Assistant Manager (Electrical Engineering), Deputy Manager (Official Language), Assistant Manager (Official Language), Assistant General Manager (Law), Chief Manager (Law), Deputy Manager (Law), Assistant Manager (Law), Deputy Manager (Security).