SIDBI Recruitment 2013. SIDBI Grade A Officers Recruitment 2013.
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) invites online applications for the recruitment of Grade A officers in the organizations. Candidates are advised to apply ONLINE , through Bank’s web site at www.sidbi.in after carefully going through all the instructions contained in this application and general instructions given in this advertisement. No other means /mode of Application / Printout will be accepted.
Important Dates (for all the grades / posts):
- Opening of On line Registration Gateway – 25.06.2013
- Closing of On-line Registration Gateway – 09.07.2013
- Cut off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to age, educational qualification and post qualification experience – March 31, 2013
The Bank invites applications for the posts of Officers i.e.Assistant Manager (Gr ‘A’) as indicated below.
Post and Number of Vacancy:
Age: Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years.
Educational Qualification for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (IT):
1. B Tech / BE / B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology from any recognized
2. Masters in Computer Application (MCA) from any recognized university. 3. Candidates should have secured minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST), in aggregate, in the examination on the basis of which their eligibility is decided.
Educational Qualification for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (LAW):
Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized institute / deemed university / university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in aggregate.
Non – Refundable Application cum processing fee:
- SC/ST/PwD – NIL
- Others – Rs300/-
How to apply?
Eligible candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’ through the Bank’s website www.sidbi.in. No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable. Application shall be filled in English only.