South Indian Bank Recruitment 2013. South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2013 Vacancies announced for Kolkata Circle.
South Indian Bank, one of the leading private sector bank in India, has issued notification for recruitment of 15 Probationary Clerk Vacancies for branches under banks of Kolkata region (Vacancies for West Bengal and Mizoram only). Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format on or before 03-01-2013. For other details like Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Education Qualification, How to apply and Important Dates are given below.
- Total No. of Vacancies: 15 ( West Bengal – 12 and Mizoram – 3)
Name of Post: Probationary Clerk
- Age limit: Candidates’ age must not be more than 26 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 30-11-2012.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+3 course with minimum of 55% marks in Sciences or 50% marks in Arts or any other stream. Computer knowledge is must.
- Application Fee Details: General Candidates must pay application fee of Rs. 250/- and SC/ST candidates must pay Rs. 50/-, in form of Crossed Demand Draft in favor of South Indian Bank, payable at Kolkata.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 03-01-2013.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to download application format available in the notification, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the “Application for the post of Pro. Clerks” and send to the following address Dy General Manager, The South Indian Bank Ltd, Regional Office-Kolkata, Door No.20 A, Mother Theresa Sarani (Park Street), I st floor, Flat No.1, Kolkata-700016 so as to reach on or before 03-01-2013.
To Download The Application And General Instruction Click On To Download File.