Basic Information about SBI Clerical Exam:
- Total Exam Time: 135 Minutes (2 hrs, 15 Minutes)
- There will be total 200 questions.
- You should carry your Identity Card (Voter Card/ PAN Card)
- Calculator or any other electronic device is not allowed inside exam hall.
Time management tips for SBI Clerk Exam:
- Math = 40 minutes
- Reasoning = 40 minutes
- English = 30 minutes
- Computer, Marketing & Current Affairs (GK). = 25 minutes
- Always attempt those questions which you are 100% sure of being correct. Never attempt any questions based on guess.
- Always think positive. If you failed to attempt any questions, think that everyone else has also done the same thing.
- Try to attempt 40% questions in each section i.e. 16 questions from each section is mandatory.
- Follow Current Affairs of last 1 year, if not possible try to follow 6 months at-least.
- Both in Maths and reasoning, try to solve those problem which can be solved quickly or by trick.
- Try to solve the Error correction later, you may prefer it at the beginning if you are confident enough.