Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012-13. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2012-2013.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB), a private sector bank in India, invites online applications from Indian citizens for the recruitment in clerical cadre. It has a network of over 288 full-fledged branches across India.
- Opening date for Registering Online E-application: Nov 28, 2012
- Closing date for Registering Online E-application: Dec 20, 2012
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For others: Rs. 300/-
- IBPS CWE Score Card are not required so anyone can apply.
- Qualification: A Graduate (Arts, Commerce & Science) other than Engineering category with minimum of 50% marks or a Post Graduate, from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations OR An Engineering Graduate with 55% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
- Age: Maximum: For Graduates: 24 years and for Post Graduates 26 years as on September 30, 2012.
Pay Scale: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/2-20100 (with applicable D.A.)
The emoluments during the period of probation will be Basic Pay of Rs. 8000/- plus applicable DA (At present Rs. 6,120/-) etc. The total emoluments at present approximately is Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- Graduation from Open University and Correspondence courses are not eligible to apply.
- There will be a Probation period of 1 year.
- The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in INDIA.
Click here for NEW REGISTRATION.
Read from here the detailed advertisement about the recruitment drive.