IBPS Clerk 2013 Question Paper. IBPS CWE Clerk-III (IBPS Clerk 2013) 7/12/2013 General Awareness Question Paper Afternoon Session.
1.What is the full form of RTGS- Real-time gross settlement
2.Cheque with subsequent date on which it has been drawn?- Post-dated cheque
3.Call money belongs to which market – Money market
4. Banking licenses/opening new branches permission is given by?- RBI
5. Recently 150th test match for which player – Chandrapal
6.Who inaugurated countries first Women bank in Mumbai – Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
7. Who won European Union Sakhrov prize 2013? – Malala Yousafzai
8. Dronacharya award is related to?- Sports
9. Head Quarters of Shell (Royal Dutch Shell) oil company?- The Hague, Netherlands
10. European Union’s top human rights prize – Malala Yousafzai
11. Who authored the book titled ‘No Full Stops In India’?- Mark Tully
12. ATM identifies customers through? – PIN Number
13. Who protect the interest of investors in India? – SEBI
14. Who is the regulator of Banks in India?- RBI
15. Where was International Children’s Film Festival held recently?- Hyderabad
16. Who was recently re-appointed as its secretary for second term by All India Football Federation? – Kushal Das
17. Times of India recently celebrated its _______th year? – 175
18. Old mountains in india – Aaravali
19. One Question on book of Amartya Sen
20. Question on IPO(Initial Public Offer)?
21. Question related to Basel committee?
22. Question related to gift card
23. Who investigates the money laundering in India?
24. With which card we cannot buy goods and services?