IBPS Clerk III Question Paper. IBPS Clerk 2013 Question Paper. IBPS CWE Clerk-III (IBPS Clerk 2013) 1/12/2013 General Awareness Question Paper Morning Session.
IBPS CWE Clerk-III 1/12/2013 General Awareness Question Paper (Based On Memory):
1. Who was the Miss Universe 2013?- María Gabriela Isler from Venezuela
2. Full form SLR?- Statutory Liquidity ratio
3. Which country hosted the 23rd Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) Summit 2013?- Colombo, Sri Lanka.
4. Indian gran pix winner 2013?- Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull)
5. Converting physical shares into electronic form? – Dematerialisation
6. NPCI 24×7 related? – Remittance Processing Service
7. Who won Indira Gandhi Award for National Integration 2013?- M.S. Swaminathan
8. Name the play bank singer who got Bharat Ratna?- Lata mangeskar in 2001
9. World Diabetes day?- 14 November
10. Nagarjuna Sagar Dam is located in which state?- Andhra Pradesh
11. Magnetic ink character recognition (MICR) in cheque has how many character?- 9
12. ATM operated by non banking entities?- White Label ATM
13. Skopje is a birthplace of which famous personality?- Mother Teresa
14. Women pension scheme is named after? – Indira Gandhi
15. Who is the author of Casual Vacancy?- J.K Rowling
16. Largest Producing Country for Coffee? – Brazil
17. Sergey Bubka is related with which sports?- Pole Vault
18. At which place Indian Grand Prix was held?- Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
19. Vodafone and ICICI launched unique mobile transfer called? M-Pesa
20. EMI goes on? – Equated monthly Installment
21. Largest Exporter Country of Gold? – Hong Kong, China
22. Cheque Truncation means ? – Truncation is the process of stopping the flow of the physical cheque issued by a drawer at some point with the presenting bank en-route to the drawee bank branch.
23. One question from NSAP – National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP).
24. Name the Indian who scored double century against Australia recently?- Rohit Sharma
25. Which of the following is not a Negotiable Instrument? ( These are the example of Negotiable Instrument promissory notes, bills of exchange, bank notes and cheques.)
26. A banknote of which portions missing or which is composed of more than two pieces is known as? – “soiled note
27. One question from demand deposit – Funds held in an account from which deposited funds can be withdrawn at any time without any advance notice to the depository institution.
28. Which product improves credit flow in agriculture?
29. One question related to Kisan Credit Card (KCC).
30. Which organization working for welfare of women?
31. Banking Companies (Nomination) Rule 1985 related question
32. One question from Microcredit /Micro loans.
33. Question related to Sec 46 Banking Regulation Act
34. Purchasing a commodity or security in one market for immediate sale in another market is known as?
35. Whole sale banking is not intended to the need of