Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS ) has successfully conducted their very first Common Written Exam for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees category. As expected, IBPS has changed traditional Bank PO exam question pattern and they make this examination process a bit lengthy specially in english section. Now you need to answer two most suitable alternate answer for both synonyms and Fill in the Blanks. Mathematics and General Intelligence section is more or less unchanged. In today’s Exam, IBPS CWE Exam for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees, there was no separate section for Banking Awareness. IBPS have merged Banking Awareness with General Awareness section. There were total 50 question from General Awareness section and separate 50 marks question from Computer Awareness section.
IBPS PO/MT 2011 Question Paper (Fully Solved):
Download IBPS CWE PO/MT 2011 Question Paper
IBPS PO 2011 Computer Awareness Questions Uploaded:
- Computer Awareness Quiz 1 -IBPS PO Paper 2011
- Computer Awareness Quiz 2 -IBPS PO Paper 2011
- Computer Awareness Quiz 3 -IBPS PO Paper 2011
- Computer Awareness Quiz 4 -IBPS PO Paper 2011
- Computer Awareness Quiz 5 -IBPS PO Paper 2011
Written English Questions (50 marks):
There were total 3 descriptive question in this section and each question had 2 alternate question.
A. Letter Writing:(15 Marks)
- Write a letter to your friends/sister and tell him/her about the importance of Women’s Reservation Bill.
- Write a letter to a local news paper and ask them to promote tourist spots in your area
- Write a letter to to concerned authorities about power cuts in your area.
B. Essay Writing: (20 Marks)
- The recent boom in Telecommunication System in India [Not in Exact language as written in question paper, but topic is same]
C. Precise Writing: (15 Marks)
- Topic was on ‘Benami properties’ and price bubble in real estate properties.