IBPS PO-III Question Paper. IBPS PO 29/11/2013 Afternoon Session General Awareness Questions. IBPS PO 2013 Question Paper.
1. Asia cup hockey final – held in Malaysia, India lost to Korea 4-3
2. Who won Bronze in World Junior chess championship – Vidit Gujrathi
3. Demat account – shares and securities are held electronically in Demat Account.
4. ADB recently revised GDP rate for India for 2013-14 Financial Year- 4.7 %
5. Angela Merkel related to which country – Chancellor of Germany
6. Ashok Vemuri is recently appointed as the president of which company? – iGate
7. Where is the Headquarter of Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) located? – Headquarters: New Delhi, India
8. According to Census data 2011, Which State has the highest sex ratio (women/1000men) – Kerala (1084)
9. IMF function – Providing short terms credit to member countries for meeting temporary difficulties due to adverse balance of payments.
10. John Abraham’s movie- Madras Cafe
11. What is the full form of ICDS? – Integrated Child Development Services
12. Upper limit of RTGS – No Such Limit
13. Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University will be setup in which district? – Rae Bareli in the State of U.P
14. Maimum. limit of loan for study in India under priority sector? – Rs. 10 lakh for studies in India and `20 lakh for studies abroad.
15. India’s Permanent representative to UNESCO? – Ruchira Kamboj
16.Small enterprise credit limit in investment in plants and machinery under priority sector? – More than twenty five lakh rupees but does not exceed five crore rupees
17. Ambitabh bachchan joined UN for global humanitarian campaign, what is the name of it. – ‘The World Needs More”
18. Three scientists got Economics nobel prize for study of what? – research that reshaped the way economists and investors look at how markets work.
19. Question related to NEFT
20. CRAR for established Co-operative bank
21. Paid up capital for establishing ATM
22. Pride of nation award
23. Which of the following is a NBFC-
24. Collective Investment Scheme (CIS)-
25. Bank lending/borrowing in each other called..
26. Question related to KYC guidelines
27. Book written by APJ Abdul Kalam.