IBPS PO-III Question Paper. IBPS PO Question Paper. IBPS PO 2013 Question Paper. IBPS PO 19/10/2013 Evening Session General Awareness Questions.
IBPS PO-III (19/10/2013) Evening Session General Awareness Questions:
1. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to issue plastic note of which denomination?
2. Geeta Phogat is related to which game?- Wrestling
3. Name the chemical used in Syria attack?- Sarin
4. What is the current SLR?- 23%(w.e.f. 11/08/2012)
5. Which country will be hosting the 2020 Olympic Games?- Japan
6. Full form of IFSC?- Indian Financial System Code
7. Banking Ombudsman issued by?
8. Which program has been changed to new name “swarnajyanti rojgar yojna”?
9. One questions related to Janpith award
10. Name the Prime Minister of Bhutan?- Tshering Tobgay
11. BTM stands for?- Business Transaction Management
12. Food security bill how much percent people benefited – 67%
13. Who is the new president of Pakistan?- Mamnoon Hussain
14. Current Marginal Standing Facility (MSF)?- 9.5 per cent
15. Name the Bengali film Director who died recently?- Rituparno Ghosh
16. Where is the head quarters of Bharathiya Mahila Bank, the first all women bank in India?- New Delhi
17. Film and Television Institute of India is situated at?-Pune
18. PMEAC report India’s growth rate ?
19. Who won Janpith award 2012?- Ravuri Bhardwaj
20. RIDF maintained by?-NABARD
21. BSBDA limit?
22. NOKIA was recently acquired by? – MICROSOFT
23. Prime Minister’s key economic adviser C Rangarajan lowered the growth forecast for the current fiscal to what per cent?- 5.3%
24. What is Factoring?
25. Among BSE and NIFTY which has been established first in India?
26. Relating to Insight Trading.
27. One Question related to Medium industry.