IBPS PO 2013 Question Paper. IBPS PO-III Question Paper. IBPS PO 26/10/2013 Morning Session General Awareness Questions.
1) Maharashtra state launches ‘Manodhairya’ scheme for whom? For rape victims
2) Who among the following is Forward Markets Commission (FMC)? Ramesh Abhishek, Chairman
3) What is the present Bank rate? – 9%
4) Which of the following is the GAAR implementation date? April 1, 2016
5) What is the name of new Prime Minister of Israel ? – Benjamin Netanyahu
6) Who among the following is the new chairman of SBI? – Arundhati Bhattacharya
7) What is the Maximum Limit in Priority Sector by Public Sector banks? 40 %
8) What is the Full form of NOFHC? – Non-Operative Financial Holding Company
9) India’s place in Global Competitive Index (GCI) by World Economic Forum (WEF)? – 60
10) First women Chief Information Commissioner (CII) – Deepak Sandhu
11) Best Foreign Language Film at the 86th Academy Awards(From India).-The Good road
12) Graphic biography on of whom released by amar chitra kotha -Dhyan Chand
13) According to MSMED Act 2006,maximum limit in services is 5 crore . What is minimum limit for medium enterprises in Services? – Rs 2 Crore
14) Name the book written by RBI Govermor Raghuram Rajan?– Fault lines
15) Which of the following Bank recently open its 15000 branches? – SBI
16) Which of the following country in BRICS? -Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa
17) Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award 2013 – Amjad Ali Khan
18) In which of the following state Sundarban is located? – West Bengal
19) Pullela Gopichand related to which sport? – Badminton
20) Who among the following is the New chairman of AADHAR/ UIDAI? – Nandan Nilekani
21) Which of the following is the population growth rate (2001-2011)?
22) What is the name of food grain scheme of Himanchal Pradesh?
23) Which of the following movie nominated for Oscar award?
24) One question related to INS VIKRANT.
25) One question related with MSF.