IBPS PO-III Question Paper. IBPS PO 27/10/2013 Morning Session General Awareness Questions. IBPS PO 2013 Question Paper.
1. RuPay card scheme conceived and launched by – National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
2. Who won the Best Actress Award at Oscars 2013 — Jennifer Lawerence
3. TVS motor bike new model launched name- Jupitar
4. Name the German chancellor who won the elections again recently — Angela Merkel
5. According to 2011 census there were 640 districts in India, but how many villages are there? – More than 600,000 villages
6. Who was conferred with the Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development 2012 by the President of India recently — Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
7. Author of the book ” My Journey: Transforming Dreams into Actions” — A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
8. World Health Day — 7 April
9. What is meant by Run to Bank — Heavy cash withdrawals by depositor from an account at a time
10. In a Limited Liability Companies maximum how many member partners can be there? There is no maximum number of members
11. Run on Bank means – when a large number of customers withdraw their deposits from a financial institution at the same time and either demand cash or transfer those funds into government bonds or precious metals or a safer institution because they believe that the financial institution is, or might become, insolvent.
12. FTSE-100 is the stock exchange of which country — London
13. Which of the following is not considered while framing KYC policies in a bank? – Customer Financial Position
14. Which Woman Tennis Player won 15 grand slams and one doubles recently — Serena Williams
15. Ambassadors for prestige cooking ware – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan
16. Rice, Pulses, Millet come under which crops — Food Crops
17. ROA (Return on Asset ) means?
18. Which of the following is not a credit rating agency?
19. One Question related to Dividend Equity
20. One MSF related question
21. There were some question from Capital market, SEBI etc.