SBI Clerk Exam 2012. General Awareness Question Paper of SBI Clerical Exam 2012 (03/06/2012) afternoon session. State Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Exam 2012 Question Paper. State Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Exam 2012. General Awareness (Banking Awareness) Question asked in the SBI Clerk Exam 2012 on (03.06.2012) in Afternoon shift.
SBI Clerk Exam 2012 (03.06.2012) Afternoon Shift.
1) Which country has recently singed a Non aggression pact with Sudan ? – South Sudan
2) What is the currency of South Korea ? Won (KRW)
3) Which film has won the Oscar Award 2012 for Best Picture ? – The Artist
4) Which country has recently agreed to receive the amount in India Rupee for imported oil ? – Iran
5) What does the word “S” stands for in SEBI ? – Securities
6) Which among the following term in not used in Biology ? –
7) Which among these terms in used in banking sector ?
8 ) Sauli Ninisto is the president of which country ? – Finland
9) What is the current SLR ? – 24%
10) Major function of NABARD ?
11) Second Green Revolution for North-Eastern states for which food crop ? – Paddy
12) What is the approx expected GDP of country in 2012 ? 7%
13) Foreign Minister of which county visited India recently ?
14) Which among the following cups is not associated with the game of lawn tennis ?
15) which of the following terms is associated with the game of Cricket? -Leg Bye
16) Which city in India is famous for its carpets ? – BHADHOI
17) Which among the following is the electronic city of India ? – Bangalore
18) Who was recently elected as the President of a country for the third time as he had successful completed his previous two terms ?
19) Which among the following books and authors are wrongly matched ?
20) Recently which country unveiled new nuclear projects including a fourth generation of domestically made uranium enrichment centrifuges? – Iran
21) Who among the following is a famous International Cricketer who lead his country? – Kane Williamson, A New Zealand cricketer.
22) Which among the following awards is given by Government of India ?
23) Which among the following terms in associated with the game of Cricket ?
24) Recently Secret Ballot and Vote for constitutional reforms was done is which among the following countries ?
25) Who constitutional power has recently cancelled the 122 Licenses of 2G spectrum ? – Supreme Court of India
26) Which award is given by Government of Madhya Pradesh ? – Kalidas Samman
27) Which country has recently suspended its Nuclear Program for food ? – North Korea
28) World Water Day is celebrated every year on ? – 22 march
29) Where to complain against irregularities and complaint of Banking Services ? – OMBDUSMAN
30) Which scheme is launched by Govt of India to attract Children to schools? – Mid Day meal
31) Tax which is levied as manufacturers tax ? – VAT
32) AGNIESKA RADWANSKA is associated with which sport ? – LAWN TENIS PLAYER
33) MRMRS that was recently inducted in Indian Navy is a ? AIRCRAFT
34) Meryl Streep who which award at 84th Academy Awards? – Best Actress
35. Which of the following term related to banking and finance? Ans:dividend
36. The prestigious National Medals of Arts and Humanities award given to ______ by USA? Amartya Sen
37. Who is the present Foreign minister of Chaina – Yang Jiechi
38. What is the name of the prime minister who has already elected as the President of that Country will take charge on June, 2012 – Vladimir Putin
39. Which is not a News Paper in India? – South Zone
40. India received a grant of _______USD from which agency?