SBI PO 2013 Question Paper. State Bank of India (SBI) PO Question Paper. Question paper of SBI PO 2013 Morning/Afternoon session exam.
SBI PO 2013 Question Paper (28/04/2013) 2nd Shift PDF Download Link Given Below.
- Full form of CTS- Cheque Truncation System
- Who won the Best Actress award in 85th Academy Awards – Jennifer Lawrence
- Pandit Ravi Shankar Received which award after his death- Grammy
- What are memory of computer -RAM and ROM
- What do you mean by ‘ To close a call’ –
- In Mid Quarter Policy Review Reserve Bank of India changed which rate? Repo and Reserve Repo
- EMV stands for – EuroPay, Master, Visa
- What is the feature which often prompt in ms office to offer help – office assistant
- What is the Tenure of 12th five year plan in India? – 2012-2017
- Australia won the Women’s cricket world cup by defeating which country? – West Indies
- Former governor of Reserve Bank of India Y V Reddy recently appointed as the chairman of ? – 14th Finance commission.
- Vargheese Kurien is associated with – White Revolution.
- On February 28, 2013 Finance Minister P. Chidambaram presented Union Budget in Parliament where he allotted what amount to set up India’s first all woman bank? – 1000Cr
- Who is present China premier – Xi Jinping
- What is the full of AA in GAAR – General Anti Avoidance Rules
- Speaker in a computer is used to – Output Sound and Music.
- What is the mission of JNNURM
- Who is the present Managing Director (MD) of International Monetary Fund (IMF) ?
- TATA is now associated with which airlines? – Air Asia
- Limited liability partnership (LLP) consist of how many partners.?
- Income deduction limit under article 80c of IT act on investment
- KYC Forms used for – Know Your Customer
- Two types of budget plans, one given planned budget and asking for other plan – Non-Plan expenditure budget
- What is market penetration?
- What is the meaning of Lead?
- In Union Budget 2013, tax credit of Rs 2000 given to an individual who has an income up to – 5 lakh
- What is the cross selling means? – Selling additional products and services to an existing customer
- Target group for savings account – Any Individual
- What is file in Computer – A Computer File is a resource for storing information
- What is used in optical mouse – Light
- According to the guideline issued by RBI for new banks, the new private sector banks to get banking licence shall open how much of it’s branch in un-banked rural areas? – 25%
- What is Reverse Repo Rate?
- According to the guideline issued by RBI for new banks, the new private sector banks to get banking licence shall maintain minimum capital adequacy ratio?
- What is Captive Marketing
- Target Group for Personal Loan
GK/Computer/Marketing Questions Asked in Afternoon Session:
- Playing to win book written by
- Saving account rates decided by
- IT company that recently spread in other countries
- The amount a bank have to keep at RBI is
- Joystick is used in
- Work after sale is
- Memory, control unit n …………… An integral part of cpu
- Person awarded in Bangladesh Md. Yunus due to
- The rate below that no bank can provide loan is called
- Central govt provided SBI
- Bombay stock exchange is now known as
- Small and medium savings concerned with
- One of the condition of opening branch for licensing how much in rural areas?
- The currency of European union is
- Word related with cricket
- A time period for which not interest is charged called
- In term CPU, C means for
- Which of the following is not related to memory?
- USP Means
- DSA work’s quality depends on
- Target market of debit card is
- The character of a good sales person is
- Mulya yojit seva means
- Data backup helps in
- Captain of Australia team played in march
Descriptive Paper Asked in SBI PO 2013 (Based on Memory):
Letter Writing :
- Write a letter to your Siblings mentioning how to prepare for Competitive Exams.
- Write a letter to the company for accepting the job offer of an assistant manager in the company
- Write a letter on behalf of your department to the CEO of your company for working in late hours and not appreciated by management members.
- Women entrepreneurs in India.
- Role of bank in daily life.
Write a paragraph for following topic :
- Importance of investment
- Importance of saving energy
- The role of small scale industries in economy.
Precise Writing :
- Electronic payment system
- Comprehension on inflation
SBI PO (28/04/2013) 2nd Shift Question Paper: